Sunday, October 19, 2008

Welcome to Chihuahua Quarterly




Hi, my name is Pinto Bean. With all of the celebrity talk of Chihuahuas lately, it became obvious I needed a place to talk about myself, share some photos, and let humans know what we really are about.



So to start off, here's a little bit about me:


I was born June 25, 2008 in Sisters, Oregon and I have one brother. I don't remember too much about that though. I now live in Hillsboro, Oregon with my human parents and our cats. I'm having to teach all of the cats who's in charge because they've just been allowed to run amuck. This picture of me is when I was first adopted. I was about 8 weeks old here. I've grown some since then.

I'm just 4 months old and right now love to play and sleep. I spend my days at the antique store where my human parents sell old stuff to people. I get lots of visitors and people always want to have their picture taken with me (celebrity status). I'm going to have my dad start taking pictures too so I can post them here. Sometimes visitors will bring me treats or other presents. They are always welcome. I have so many visitors in fact, that when I'm sleeping my dad has to turn people away. Sometimes though, if it someone I really like, I'll wake up when I hear their voice.



If you are a Chihuahua and would like to have your picture in my Pinto Pals album send it to me in a jpeg format at pintobean@northwestsellers.com

I'll post it here. Be sure to include your name and where you live. I'd like to have pals from all over the world.


I plan to share some of adventures here. My human parents are really busy and we are on the go a lot. I will also share some of my fashion finds with you. Right now, my human mom is knitting me a sweater because I get really cold.

No comments: