Thursday, November 6, 2008

We all knew a big change was coming




With all of the excitement of the big election over now comes the important change.


Which dog will live in the White House? If you watched president-elect Barack Obama's acceptance speech on Tuesday night like my family did, you know they are getting a new puppy.


This is a huge decision and one that I know we will all be on the edge of our seats waiting for the big announcement.


The Today Show on NBC has created a poll, I went over there to vote but HEY - why is there no choice for Chihuahua? I mean why does NBC think the first family wouldn't want an adorable, energetic, smart, cuddly, and all around wonderful Chihuahua? What exactly do they have against Chihuahuas? We are excellent watch dogs and would be great at helping out those secret service agents.

Just take a look:

Hey, I wonder where I can get one of those "sheriff" vests?

No comments: