Monday, February 23, 2009

I love to go for walks






Dad and I have been walking to work when it isn't raining. I love it. We walk about a mile and a half from our house to our store. I'm tired by the time we get there but I can always sleep during the day. Mom likes it too because then I sleep all night long.
We see lots of birds. Sometimes we see other people that are walking too, I have to keep an eye on them to see what they are doing. I hope we get to walk more soon, but it has been raining lots this week and it is even suppose to snow again tomorrow. Good thing mom is making me another sweater.

1 comment:

Nadya said...

you look so cute in your sweaters!! Miss Gracie Mae does NOT like to be 'dressed,' but sometimes has to when it's cold! Congrads on going on those nice long walks :)