Monday, February 23, 2009

Snuggle Time

I have won over most of the cats in the house. This is Batcat and she can be a little unpredictable as mom says. This picture is from a few days ago when we were both snuggled in dad's lap. We slept like this for about 45 minutes and then I wanted to play some more. She makes a funny sound, like an engine softly running, it is very relaxing. I think it's called purring, I like it.
I don't like it when she lays on my toys though. She tries to use them for pillows and I have to sneak up on her and steal them away. Sometimes she hits me and hisses. But they are MY toys. I'm getting better at getting them away from her. I have learned to stay away from her when she is eating, she gets really mad then.

2 comments:

barbe said...

this is the CUTEST pic ever! My chi is leeary of the cats & has only warmed up to my all black cat Pearl. They will lay next to eachother in front of the heater but if Pearl tries to kiss or lick her, Bettie runs. I can't wait to till they get to this stage!!

Bob Disporto said...

This is an adorable photo of your cat and chihuahua.